CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Softball in Palm Springs 2/10/13

We were surprised to see so much snow on the mountains as we traveled to Palm Springs. It is supposed to be "The High Desert". They have had more rain and snow as the rest of us have had. We found out that the tournament had been rained out Monday for the 65+ teams.

These funny looking "windmills" are generating electricity and they were so fascinating to us. They are putting some up Spanish Fork ,UT in the canyon. Many people think they are destroying the beauty of the country but we don't agree with them. The next photo shows the snow on the mountains, the windmills and green vegetation. We were so close to the next one and when I try to write underneath the picture it shows up blue writing and it is underlined. If anyone can help me correct this I'd appreciate them telling me . :)



I'm going to blog in several segments. The first pictures are of the scenery going to Palm Springs. Friends at Paul Springs 3rd shots of the games and etc.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I don't think they are ugly either!

Jarom and Melissa said...

that is the greenest I have EVER seen Palm Springs.

Jarom

scooping it up said...

I think the windmills are fantastic. Nice picture taking Grandma!