CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Region Swim Meet-SUU-State Swim Meet- BYU

The region finals were Thursday and Friday January 23rd and 24th. They were at SUU., in Cedar City Utah. John was there Thursday with Annette and then we both went back Friday and stayed the night.
The finals were at BYU and we were there for the meet as I told you in the Draper Temple blog.

Jonah didn't get to swim Friday and was chosen to wear the Indian Outfit. They are the Cedar City Red Men. He played the part well.


Saturday was the big day. Janice opted to stay home so Pam, Annette and I met Eliza and John at the pool. They saved us seats on top of the first bleachers so Pam didn't half to go up and down too many stairs. We were close to the starting blocks and also the finish line. Great seats!!! During the 500 meter race we stretched our legs.

Jonah came to give Aunt Pam a hug before his race.s. Jonah in the water.Timers and judges are very important to the swimmers. Wow!!! What a race. Jonah took 3rd in his race and we were so proud of him. He placed 17th overall and they only published # 16 and above. # 16 gave them one point. We didn't mind, we were so proud of him and we'll look forward to see what he does next year.

We are moving on to Water Polo and that is a great sport for me and all of the ladies who do water aerobics at 8:00 a.m. are hoping they have a match close enough they can go see it. Most of them have never seen Water Polo except maybe on T.V. during the Olympics.

6 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Glad Jonah's doing so well and that you're all able to support him. That's great!
-- Melissa

Nana Shanna said...

Hi Pearl! Thanks for giving me your blog address. I really enjoyed the pictures, especially the one of you and your hubby on your wedding day! It was also fun to put faces to names. You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 250 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 310 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 310 dollars on every site. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the velcros were around 350 bucks on every page. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?