CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look at Elsie

They have beautiful clouds in Ocenside. Everyone loved Saturday because it was such nice weather.


Look at me in the tree!! I'll hang on tight..

This little girl is part monkey, she loves to climb and is climbing on the ledge of the window. She is very brave and tries not to let you know she is doing it and loves the attention in own little way.I can get down by my self. She loves her "softy"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl, pictures were cute!! Too bad I can't ride a bike any more...I have to try and find the Jazz game on Sheila's TV.
Love you, Jan

Grandma Jane said...

DAD - Nice hair cut. You handsome grandpy! Rand & Rudi are playing games on the Wii. Rudi is quite the tennis player. Wish you were here to join in all the sports. Love your first born, JANE.

Allie Thornbrue said...

Wow. She's grown up.