CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends in Palm Springs

This beautiful mural was on top of a picnic table. It was too beautiful for me to eat on. I'm proud to be an American.
Our friend Blaine Hendrickson came to watch us play. He use to play on our team when we all lived in Laguna Hills. It was great to see him and I was amazed at how well he kept score in his head and track of the innings also. Something I've always had trouble doing after all these years.
This is one awesome picture. I'm going to send it to Paul as a e-mail so he can show Blaine's son Jeff. Jeff and Paul surf together almost every Saturday.
Team Meeting !!!!

This was an interesting sign and it was posted on all of the fields. Do you think the players and spectors were better behaved? I hope so.
# 3 Salty, player and coach of this team.
Carol Bankhead, wife of Keith. She likes to come to the games and we walk together and that is fun.
Jan King, Sheila Taylor and Karen Hazel. Her husband Jugg is Carl Butlers cousin.
Carolee Nelson, our Social Director, head cheer leader, and scorekeeper.
There were many wives at the game. We have a lot of fun and we always go out and eat as a group and try new places to eat. We have a s"social director" and she is the greatest.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Your pictures are wonderful! Great job on posting alone!

scooping it up said...

I haven't yet seen a table too pretty for me to eat on.