CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trip Home from Laughlin

We came home a different way. John loved it, I didn't like the up and down roller coaster feeling. I've never liked them but our children always thought they were cool. This is Apache Junction. Note the map with the buffalo on top of the building and then a better shot taken by me :)

I guess these use to be the restroom signs but they are inside now and I'm glad for that.

This is the nicest cleanest Taco Bell we have visited and the prices were $.30 cents cheaper and each item was filled to the brim. It was close to Costco and we filled up before we left for home.
Marie gave my my classy hat and I got so many complements on it. Thanks, Marie

1 comment:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Glad you had a good trip.