CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Molly's surprise visit



Friday February 12, 2010 Molly Guthrie came to visit for a few days, it was President's Holiday and she drove down from BYU. She made it home before us so she visited with her Uncle David and Aunt Pam. They were watching Eliza Hafen and her friend Stephanie Harris . They all went swimming. I wasn't feeling good so I just watched . They love the water and everyone of them swim . It has been nice to have the pool. Everyone loves it and beg their grandpa to take them, he goes into the water, I don't because I don't like all of the splashing they do.
Molly and her grandpa went into the pool every evening because he locks the pool up nightly and they also sleep better. We went to a movie, Invictus. It was good . She watched grandpa bowl for a little while. She walked with me and went to our water aerobics. I had fun and I think she did also. We hope she comes back soon.

1 comment:

Jarom and Melissa said...

So glad she came to visit.