CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER Saturday in Ivins Art Festival in ST.George

Can y0u really see Grandpa John putting his head in the photo? Eliza took the picture and then they forgot to take any more. It was a fun afternoon.

These chairs were being raffled off and Eliza wanted the big one. I guess we didn't win, they didn't call us but it was a good fund raiser for the Ivins fire department so we didn't mind contributing .

Thursday Jonah and Christi brought Eliza to our home for the weekend. Cedar had their spring break and she wanted to visit with us . Jonah and friends and Spencers parents were going to Salt Lake City UT for General Conference. They visited with us and then went to Pam's, Christi wanted to meet the famous "Aunt Pam." When they came back to our home we played a game of Five Crowns. Christi was the winner. I didn't take any photos, shame on me but I hope to get some of Christi later.

Friday I went to water aerobics and then to Pam's to help her with her shower. Grandpa Pete and Eliza went to Smith's. They were having a special sale on ice cream and a few other items that they bought.
We went to the art festival in St. George that afternoon. We had lunch and looked at all the displays. It was fun.

Saturday I walked to Unity Park in Ivins. They were having a pancake breakfast before the annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was so cold I called John and ask him to bring me my coat. I was amazed that there were so many children for the egg hunt. The cut off age was 12 so Eliza didn't get to participate. She teased us but we said she was too old and looked more than 12.
After the trip into St. George Eliza went swimming with her grandpa. Sue and Ron Bailey and family were swimming. They had a great time and grandpa wanted Eliza to show them her butterfly stroke that she is so good at. As she was ending her last stroke her swimming suit bit the dust. From the top to the bottom. She handled it very well.

3 comments:

Rabecca said...

Glad to hear that you guys are having fun. Are you prepared for a visit from more relatives in a few months?

Jarom and Melissa said...

Looks like a fun festival.

Christi Brazee said...

Hello! Jonah told me that you had a blog and i just had to find it! I have a blog too. Your blog is just so cute :) as are you. Thank for welcoming me with such open arms the times I have come and visited your family. You are such a sweet lady.