CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs new idea A +

This is my Easter Bunny. I think he is so cute. I wish I knew how so I can write it down and do it myself. I think everyone enjoyed Easter and I know we all enjoyed General .Conference.

Pamela's first outing after surgery. She is watching the eggs being hidden and then watching Eliza counting them to see how many we lost this year again. I think we had a total aof 43 eggs counting the boiled ones and only lost one!!! It was a plastic egg so maybe we'll find it before the lawnmower does.
Look at Annette and Eliza. They were having a good time.


Annette's new surprise from Wal-Mart. They were fun to make and delicious. We hope to find them again next year. We'll buy extra coloring tabs.


Annette found these new lollipop's to decorate so Grandpa John Eliza had lots of fun decorating them and they were so good. We hope to find them next year.



These beautiful Red Roses were a surprise from Annette. Thanks so much Annette.



Easter was a little different this year. We were minus Jonah, he was in Salt Lake for General Conference for the L.D.S. Church. He wanted us to wait a week but his mom said NO WAY!!!!
Saturday John took us over to Costco and we met Annette.
When we got home John and Eliza were busy coloring the eggs. It was a new packet and they were having fun.

No comments: