CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Adam to her home

Check out her P.T. He comes to her home in style.John thinks Adam looks like someone from outer space. I think he looks "cool". I wish I was brave enough to ride on a motorcycle.

He'll come until she is ready to go to his office in Ivins. David takes her 3 times a week at 8:00a.m. That way I can do my water aerobics and then go to her house for a session of p.t. by me. She is doing better every day.
Pam is doing well and can start water aerobics with me every Wednesday. We keep reminding her,"heel, toe, and don't limp". She is going to be back to normal real soon we all hope.
She has another checkup on the 23rd of May. She hopes it is A_OK. So do we. :)

1 comment:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Hope the PT helps! Keep up the hard work. It will be worth it!

Jarom