CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

7 Darling Great Grand children

Tessa Thornbrue, Grandma Pearl holding Mark Hopkin, Grandpa John holding Grace Thornbrue and Bryson Guthrie, Marie Thornbrue next to Grandpa behind Marie is Jane Hopkin and last is Ben Thornbrue.
This was taken at Highlands Ranch CO the 3rd of July. We had 7 of our 9 great grandchildren there. Markr and Bryson were blessed Sunday, July 6th. Their Grandma Janes's 49th birthday. :) We were missing Ashley and Reanna Lingle.

5 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

I like these pictures. They're so much fun.

Grandma Jane said...

MOM, Way to Go! The new boarders and flowers as so cute good job! I am ver impressed with your new skills. My kids are proud of you. They know you try harder that I ever considered. Good for you.

Grandma Jane said...

PS Did I mention how wonderful all of those little grandkids are!?

Allie Thornbrue said...

Looks good. I don't know what to tell you about the scanner. I am kind of "retarded" in that area!

Alan and Tessa said...

Hi Pearl! Your grandchildren are beautiful! I love Tessa name! I hope you have a good trip this next week i'll see you at three thirty on friday!!