CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday at Hairitage Hair Academy

The "Motto" for this fine Hair Academy. We do really


Enter As Strangers------Leave As Friends



Kari Fuller owner of the Hairitage Hair Academy.


Michelle Herd is one of the instructors. When she was a student she did my hair. She is very good. She is also the secretary of the Tuesday Night Bowling League that we have bowled in for many years. She is very good in everything she does.

Dana is Kari's sister. She is an instructor also.

Cortney was also a student here and did my hair.She is an instructor now. She went on a mission for the LDS Church, New York,New York. She is the greatest and always has this great smile on her face. She is getting married in February. Her future husband is one lucky man.
All of the instructors make sure we are happy with thier students work and can fix any problems we might think we have. # 1 in our books. !!!! :)
There are many clients from Padre Lakes, we all enjoy the talent of the students at The Hairitage Hair Academy. They make us feel very important !!!!!




Karen Lyman is my beautician now. She puts up with all my days I need to change. When I go to CO or with John to his softball games. Thanks Karen for being so sweet to me.

This is a back view of Karen Lyman's hair extensions. They are beautiful aren't they? Karen is from a little town near Delta, UT. She will graduate in November.. Karen is waiting for a missionary in Samoa.

I love their sign, Surround yourself with the things you love.


I always leave the academy feeling much better than when I arrived and I always look better too.











No comments: