CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

ABBY


This is my blog, but the dog is Sheila and Rudi's. She is a cutie and I just wanted tot share it with you who read my blog.
Thanks, Grandma Pearl Sheila and Rudi's Abby.
Where is Sheila and Abby?

December 2, 2005, we got our precious Abby. She is a Registered Yorkshire Terrier. Her name is "Abby-Babe". She was born in Kelloggs, North Dakota. She weighed one pound. December 3rd we picked her up in Windser CO. She weighs 3 1/2 pounds and is a delightful part of our family.She will be 4 years old October 4, 2009

I found this picture of Abby and liked it better than the other one, do you?



Abby loves to play and run in the park. She loves the slide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice job. I'll try to send you a better picture of Abby. We love her so much!!

scooping it up said...

Grandma, I don't understand. You got a dog??

Anonymous said...

Grandma Jane says: Abby is Sheila and Rudi's dog. My mom (pearly) wants a pic with Sheila and her dog. Comprende?

Anonymous said...

Grandma Jane says: Abby is Sheila and Rudi's dog. My mom (pearly) wants a pic with Sheila and her dog. Comprende?

Melissa said...

Glad you got to spend some time with Sheila, Rudi, and Abby.