CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Murals on the stores at Searchlight NV



I love to see murals on the sides or fronts of old buildings. Check out the detail of each one.
There are some in Ely, NV and also Winnemucca. I wish I had of had my digital camera when we saw them. Who knows, we may make it back and I'll publish them.
The artist are so talented and it is great tot see them share that talent and to have the cities help preserve them.

3 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Those are fun paintings!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Nice photos of the murals. Did you have a good trip to Nevada?

Alan and Tessa said...

Happy Mothers Day!! My email is wolfley2006@yahoo.com and my mailing address is PO Box 445 Moapa NV 89025. How are you? I do miss you I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!! Love you!