CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

birthday, flowers Cinco de Mayo shirt

This is a sample of my gifts I received for my birthday.
This is one of the minature rose bush that I brought home from Payson, UT when we sold the farm. They looked lovely at Mom and Dad's house and I was glad Mom,Shari and Jan kept them alive so I could bring them here. They are doing so well.

I received this flower two years ago for Mother's Day at church. It keeps coming up every year and looks so pretty. I love it when I just need to water them and give them TLC :)


I don't know this name either but they love being here because they keep blooming and looking so pretty.




This little rose bush has had some problems. John cut it off one year, the gardners did the same. I had a Bleeding Heart in the tomato cage and John pulled dit up thinking it was a weed. I cried it was so beautiful and so I keep the cage around it and it is more beautiful this year than last.


It is so much fun to wear this shirt on May 5th. It was made for me when I was teaching in Laguna Hills, CA and it looks like new and I have so many complments on it. For some reason the earrings didn't show, they are fiber and look like Mexican Hats. Pretty cool I think.




No comments: