CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Walking, Walking and Walking with a few photos

Pam and her P.T. + some of her exercising.Pam is showing the two little marks where they did the scoping of her knee.Who is smiling now? He is a good P.T. Pam will be glad when I'm through. Does that sound like us talking to her? We love her pictures and where would we be without them?
Our great little Post Office. It is nice having such neat people work there. Kylene is a jewel.
Our old church in Ivins . Randy Hanson was our first bishop.
The stake center. You can see the shadow of our old church. "Pretty nice photography," said J.P.

I have been walking 3 times a week for about 2-3 months. I usually do water aerobics 3 times a week and rest on Sunday. Out pool has been down this week so I've walked every day. I decided to take a few pictures of Ivins while I was walking.

2 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Good work with all the pictures. We are impressed with your increasing computer skills.

Melissa said...

I'm glad Pam's physical therapy is going well. Keep up with the walking. You're looking great. Thanks for the walking tour.