CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

2012 Hunsman Senior Games

October 7,2012 John and I went to the Dixie Center to register for the games.  John registered for Salts Dawgs the first week, softball as a 70+ team playing against the 65+ teams. The Second week was SUSSA 74+ playing against 74+ teams. He also registered on a mixed doubles team in bowling.
I registered as a guest because of my health and it was pretty miserable for me. I wanted to bowl, this being my 14th year, hopefully next year I can do that sport again.
seemed strange for him not to be involved like in the past.  They called him for a few items but nothing serious.  He didn't get a directors shirt and that was sad, they were so pretty.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you guys got to be involved in the Senior Games, even if not as much as you have been in the past. Here's to next year!

Unknown said...

http://notquitefluent.blogspot.in/2010/05/i-like-to-draw-peektchars.html