CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Airport

Danny had left some papers at our room so Pam and I went back and found them. By the time we got back he found out that his carry on was too heavy. He rearranged and finally got everything in that he thought he should take. I brought some reading material in Spanish home. Maybe we can take them to him in November when we go for Thanksgiving.
Danny is happy, he found a job and gets one meal a shift. Pretty good for a college student.
We fly Hawaiian Airlines. That is new to me. I'm sure it will be fun.
Danny is happy with everything he got when he landed at the airport. We are glad we finally heard more about the trip to his home. He finally got on the plane after 12:00 a.m. Sunday Morning. Pam and I took a nap????

No comments: