CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alvie's Graduation Party May 15 2010



Will they ever get ALVIE"S name right? I don't think so.

When Alvie, Brad and Broc were playing football they were known as "The Three Musketeers . They might have been on the track team also, anyway they each received a trophy with Brad Hammon, Broc Hammon and Alvie Hammon. Alvie and the boys thought it was pretty funny but as parents, grandparents we weren't too impressed.

Alvie and his girlfriend Natalya, I hope I spelled it correct. She is a very lovely young lady and she is a gymnast.


I can never tell which twin is which but I know they think we're pretty special. The twins father and mother had a Bar-B-Que in the back yard of where the boys are living. It was nice and I hope I can find more pictures to share. Alvie has shaved off the "fuzz"around his chin and I'm so glad.

No comments: