CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

5 year miracle







We have had this plant for so many years. Once it had a Bata Fish in it. It was Reanna's favorite plant and one day she put a red marble in the water. It is still there. It bloomed quite often an then after the fish died we just kept it thinking it would bloom again. It never did. Last week we noticed what looked like a blossom. Yes, it really is and almost to the sides of it is another blossom. This plant hasn't bloomed for 5 years. We are really excited to see it bloom.

4 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

I got your letter. Thanks for thinking of me.

Cool bloom.

Grandma Pearl said...

Wow. I can't believe that plant has lived that long. How exciting to see it bloom!

Shelli said...

Ha! That comment from "Grandma Pearl" was actually me! I didn't realize I was logged in as you! Sorry!

Melissa said...

So great that you were able to catch the bloom on camera.