CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gifts & more decorations.

Photo Key Chain from Paul and Rabecca, we'll be glad when someone can help us "load it. " We may half to wait until we go for Kayla's baptism next month.
This plaque came from my "mentor" Shelli. It explains it all. Everyone loved it and I'm sure it is the truth. I keep trying and I'm glad all of my family has lots of patience with me




The old and the new. Thanks Jane and the old one has been disposed of. We love our new aprons.. :)
DVD "Earth" Fun Games Farkle, Daddy always called it "Sparkle",
Scrabble Slam and Bowling Dice.
John gave me the beautiful necklace with my initial P and Sharon Kosek made the others while I stupervised :(

More decorations and gifts.









Some are new ones and some are ones I haven't displayed for a while like this oneon the end. It is made of bread dough and I love it. I was glad when I found it again.



I have a a few Nativity pieces mixed in with Mr and Mrs Claus and some Christmas gifts we enjoyed.


These are displayed around our train set. John has created a village that we try to add to every year and his desire is to have it on a board out in the garage where he can work on it all year.

1 comment:

Jarom and Melissa said...

You have some great decorations up, and you got some really nice gifts. We like the picture of the two of you in your aprons.